Sunday, June 14, 2009

Swimming Pool

A week or so ago, Steve took a trip to see his grandmother, who was in a Rehab facility after having a stroke. He went by himself, as there wasn't a babysitter for the kids, and they weren't allowed at the Rehab facility. I was EXTREMELY bored. We have this inflatable pool and I have been unable to find the electric air pump in order to get the pool ready for water. Did I mention I was EXTREMELY bored? So, I took our newly purchased bicycle tire pump, and blew up this 4-5 foot wide inflatable pool. It is in the shape of a flower, and had 3 rings that have to be individually blown up. Jack, Hemi and I went outside, and I let the boys run around in the sprinkler. Jack told me it wouldn't take too long, although I kept telling him that it was going to take a while. After about 5 minutes, he came up to me and said, "Mommy, this is taking forever!" I wasn't able to finish inflating the pool on Saturday, so I finished on Sunday, cleaned it out pretty good, and filled it with water. This is what Jack thought of it.






He's living the sweet life, huh?


Alli C

No comments:

Post a Comment