Monday, July 27, 2009

Pray for Stellan

If you are already aware, Stellan (from www.mycharmingkids.net) is seriously ill. This little boy is amazing, and he is only 8 months old. His mom is amazing too. Really, I would say that their whole family is AMAZING. They have all been through so much. More than any family should have to endure, and yet they are steadfast in their faith. MckMama has reminded me that God is in control, and I have to TRUST Him...COMPLETELY. She has also brought together a whole bunch of people together to pray for sweet, sweet Stellan, and to rejoice when prayers are answered. She reminded me that I need to improve my relationship with God, and that through Him, all things are possible.

I ask that you pray for Stellan, MckMama, and the MckFamily. They are wonderful people, and really need your prayers. You can follow MckMama on Twitter, and her website.

Lord, please heal Stellan's heart, and give him the strength to get better. Please hold him in your hands, and make him well. Please guide the physicians to do what is best, and give them the wisdom to help him. Give MckMama and Prince Charming the strength to keep going. Please comfort them and give them peace. All this we ask in Christ's name. Amen.

Hug your children a little more today, and be thankful that you have healthy children. I am very thankful for my kids, and that we are all healthy.

God Bless,

Alli C

No comments:

Post a Comment