Friday, August 28, 2009

Fitness Friday - DO OVER!!!

After I committed to exercising more and drinking more water, I was challenged. My sister got gravely ill, and I dropped everything to sit by her bedside for the better of 3 weeks. During that time, I did not drink enough water, and I did not exercise at all. I sat in a chair and watched her, and got up to help her when she needed it. It was the most sedentary 3 weeks I have spent in a long time.

But now I am back!!! I am at home for the time being, and now that we are into our routine again, I am beginning to add exercise to it. I did walk 2 miles this week, I just didn't have the motivation to walk any more. I am going to recommit to walking. Everyone I have talked to has said that exercise helps relieve stress, and Lord knows I need to relieve some stress. Please stay tuned for some fabulous tips, and maybe even a recipe or two to help you along.

Let's get moving!!!!


Have a great week!

God Bless,

Alli C

No comments:

Post a Comment