Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random (kid) Thoughts - THURSDAY

I am committed to Blog Hopping with MckLinky on Tuesday, so I thought I would do a Random Thoughts Thursday. This may or may not be a weekly thing, it was just something I wanted to do at least this week. I have a lot of little tidbits, as I was at my mom's for a few days with my kids and niece and nephew.

My nephew Drew is 4 (he would tell you he's 4 1/2, but whatever). He was home sick with my mom last week, and they had to stop by her office for a few things. He saw the letter "T", and he said, "Grammy, did you know terd starts with the letter T?"

We were eating a meal that one of the parishoners from Mama's church had brought to us. It was a chili-mac meal, and my older son wasn't eating it. I could not get him to even try it. Finally, I said, "You know, if you eat the beans, you'll fart." That got him eating!

My nephew Drew wiped his face on my mom's shirt. Mama told him not to wipe his face on her shirt, and he replied, "But I didn't wipe my face on your shirt, I just wiped my nose!"


I guess this is going to be the Drew show today! One day this week, he sneezed into his elbow, and said, "Grammy, I blessed you in my elbow!"

My niece (who is almost 6) has a special words for boobs - nickels!

Have a great day!

God Bless!

Alli C

1 comment:

  1. You should join in on the wonders of Random Tuesdays over at the Un mom (theunmom.com)a whole ton of us post Random Tuesday Thoughts and link up on her blog and it's HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete