Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Well, I thought that I was going to be writing one thing, but I think I will switch gears and write about something else.

If you have seen me tweet in the last week, you know I am typing with gloves on, as my sis is in a contact precaution room. It is not total isolation, but we have to be careful around her. Let me tell you, it is REALLY, REALLY hard to type with gloves on, but I think I have gotten used to it.

My kids love to sleep in their diaper/underwear, because that is how Daddy sleeps. They also like to run around the house with no clothes on.

My sister used to get a new baby doll or Barbie, and the first thing she would do, is strip it, and it would be naked forever.

I had so many random thoughts that I thought would be good for this post, but now I can't remember ANY of them. I am getting old.

I love chocolate. I think that I want chocolate cake...with chocolate icing and vanilla ice cream. Or a warm brownie with vanilla ice cream on it. This is the first thing that has even sounded decent to me in so long.

OK, I think that is enough randomness for one day...until next time...


Alli C

No comments:

Post a Comment