Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

Last week, Jack went to Vacation Bible School with his cousins, Hannah and Drew. At first, Jack was a little hesitant, but he warmed up to it quickly. On Sunday, we went to church for the VBS wrap up. The kids got up and sang some of the songs they learned during the week. It was soooo cute. We decided to go up to the altar for special prayers for my sister. I leaned down and whispered to Jack that we were going to do this, and he asked, "Is it going to hurt?" I had to contain myself from laughing out loud.

Grammy and Hannah were watching a clip of a movie on TV, and there were two people kissing, and Hannah said, "Grammy, I'm not supposed to watch this am I? There are people really smooching on there." That just really fractured my mom.

I have learned about a lot of things medical. Yesterday, I made up a new song - "The small bowel's connected cecum. The cecum is connected to the large bowel." I could go on, but you probably don't want me to.

OK, so I am writing this pretty late in the day, and I just learned the Brett Favre is meeting with the Vikings, and thinking about coming back. WTH! This is CRAZY. He needs to STAY retired. Don't come back, PLEASE. I am sure that I or my husband will write more on this later, so stay tuned!

Have a blessed day! Today is looking great for me!

Alli C

No comments:

Post a Comment