Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Here I am on a Tuesday morning, trying to get out a Random Tuesday Thoughts. It is rainy and the kids have just left to go to the babysitter's. I have a headache, but I think it is the weather.

I am still in Richmond trying to help Mama tie up some loose ends.

My niece started 1st grade today. Henrico county public schools start the day after Labor Day (I think it is a state law). Can't wait to hear how it was.

My sister has an appointment with her oncologist tomorrow to get the results of the latest bone marrow biopsy. I am sure I will have some things to blog about once that appointment happens (stay tuned!)

I am going to get to see some family members I haven't seen in a few years this week. I am really excited about having time with them.

Oh! my 41/2 year old son has a girlfriend. She is 7. She is a newcomer to our babysitter, and Jack talks non-stop about her. The other morning, he came down the stairs and the first thing he said was, "Mommy, it's going to be a good day today, Lily is going to be at Miss Robyn's house!" It is sooo cute. He gets this little almost embarassed smile on his face. He is probably going to be upset when we have to leave her and go back home.

Toy Story and Toy Story 2 are going to be re-released in 3-D starting October 2. My boys saw the commercial for the first time today, and both of them are totally stoked! (OK, is stoked still a cool word to say, or am I really lame?)

Also, Little Einsteins has a new movie coming out today, and I will be going to get it soon as a late birthday present from Grammy. Hemi doesn't know about it, and will be really excited when he gets to see it.

OK, so have a good day, that is all the randomness I can think of.

God Bless,

Alli C

1 comment:

  1. Ack! They get girlfriends that early? AACCCCK!

    ReplyDelete