Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts - a little late

So I am just now getting my random on, and I have 10 minutes to get dinner on the table. Why do I always get the urge to write when it is most inconvenient? Why can't I write when the kids have gone to bed or when they are having rest time? That would be too easy. Oh well.
I have been dabbling a little bit in graphic design. When I say a little bit, I mean, A LITTLE BIT. I find it fascinating to do this. It is creative, yet so easy to fix mistakes. I have designed a 600x800 button type graphic to use for an Etsy shop I am going to start soon. I don't think I am going use it, as I have decided on a different name, but I am posting the graphic any how, just to get a little feedback.

The House episode that was on last night dealt with a blogger, who blogged everything. She had a significant other that didn't like that she posted EVERYTHING about her life online. She posted about fights they had, etc. I wondered if Daddyman was upset about my blog, but then I remembered that I don't post very often, so I didn't think he would have an issue with it. I will have to ask him later if it would bother him to put everything out there. Not that anything happens to us (well, except the fall out from bad decisions).

Lots going on in the next 2 weeks...lots of things to ponder, and I promise I will share soon.




1 comment:

  1. I really like the graphic that you created. What's the name that you have decided to go with?

    Sarah Hawkins :)

    ReplyDelete