Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Busy, busy, busy. That is us these days. Also sick, sick, sick. The boys and I got sick while we were in Richmond, and have slowly been on the mend. We still have stuffy noses and coughs, but no fevers!

We have had a few doctors appointments for Jack in the last few days, and I will be blogging about it soon. I am still trying to wrap my brain around things, and want to inform family via phone before I blog about it.

I am so far behind in my housework due to being sick, it is appalling. Yet, I am still zapped from the cold that I can't seem to get it under control. Hopefully soon!

Yesterday, I had a pretty good creativity vibe going on, but didn't capitalize on it like I wish I could have. I hope that this afternoon will bring some quiet so that I can work on a few crochet projects. We'll see.

OK, that is all I have right now. I need to shower for our 2nd appointment of the week.

Alli C

1 comment: